Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Collection of Pics | Part 4

Hello Viewers,
I born in Comilla district and I've got my own Love and Passion about my own birth place. I love this place. I am sharing some pics of various places I traveled in Comilla district (almost all shots were taken using Nokia-E72 and a very few has been collected from the web). This collection of photos are mainly inside the City.


You can take a look, and give a little try to find your own memory, like me ! And your valuable comments are most welcome !





























What do you think ? 
Can you remember anything from your own memory ?
Thanks.

other photo posts in this blog:
Collection of Pics - 1
Collection of Pics - 2
Collection of Pics - 3
Collection of Pics - 5

Collection of Pics - 6 (Skyscrapers)
Collection of Pics - 7 (FUN)
Collection of Pics - 8 (Dhaka Skyline)

No comments: