Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Collection of Pics | Part 5


Hello Viewers,
I born in Comilla district and I've got my own Love and Passion for my own birth place. I really love this place. I am sharing some pics of various places I traveled in Comilla district (almost all shots were taken using Nokia-E72 and a very few has been collected from the web). This collection of photos are mainly inside the City.


You can take a look, and give a little try to find your own memory, like me ! And your valuable comments are most welcome !































What do you think ? 
Can you remember anything from your own memory ?

Thanks.

other photo posts in this blog:
Collection of Pics - 1
Collection of Pics - 2
Collection of Pics - 3 (FUN)

Collection of Pics - 4
Collection of Pics - 6 (Skyscrapers)
Collection of Pics - 7 (FUN)
Collection of Pics - 8 (Dhaka Skyline)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your generous effort to highlight comilla. I can relate with you completely. I am from chandina

Unknown said...

Thans for your generous effort. I am from chandina and i can relate to you.

Saiful said...

You are welcome !
And thank you too 4 your comments !