Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Post of the Blog !






Hello Readers and Viewers,




This is the first post of this blog. This blog is about my place of birth Homna, a Upazila / Thana of Comilla District in Bangladesh.





Its my personal blog, I have some other Blogger and WordPress blogs which I will share in my upcoming posts. Blogging is my hobby and I was doing it since 2009.




In this blog I will write about my passions, loves, my emotions, memories, interests etc. Information's about all the upazila / thana of Comilla / Cumilla district. The name include the name of the upazila where I was born.



And some Descriptions, NEWS, Views about Homna Upazila/Thana. You will get some information's about the peoples, their life styles etc. in this Blog. You will see some Photos ! I love photography!




Hope you will enjoy, Your valuable suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated !



Thanks,



-Saiful-

No comments: